Students will graduate through three levels of participation
Level 1 allows us to assess participants’ basic legal skills. You will be asked to:
- Perform legal and factual research and analyses in your target country or countries
- Draft official correspondence and legal analyses in English
- Communicate orally in English with Associates of the firm
Program objective: to allow you to gain basic knowledge and understanding of telecommunications law.
Successful participants will be vetted to enter Level 2 of the Program, which consists in working on assignments for real clients. You will be hired for piece-meal work depending on clients’ local needs and will be paid according to an established case.
Program objective: to allow you to gain professional experience in the practice of international telecommunications law.
Most talented students will enter our firm’s international recruitment pool.
In Level 3 of the Program, selected candidates might be offered part-time or full-time positions within the firm, depending on their level of education and their availability.
Program objective: to get your career started in a highly specialized, leading international law firm.
The H&A Undergraduate Program is open to students who:
- Are currently enrolled in any year of an undergraduate program of law; graduate students may be accepted subject to approval
- Have superior language skills in the language of administration in their country (at least one of the languages of administration if the country has several)
- Have a high-level working command of English
- Are diligent and have a strong work ethic
If you meet these criteria, join us.