Licensing and Network Compliance Service
Helping you secure the licenses and other permits you need to operate lawfully.
Our licensing work covers both wired and wireless systems, including VSATs, BGANs, GMPCS (satphones), SNG, VHF-UHF systems, microwave, WLL and others.
Our work goes from start to finish:
- Ongoing monitoring and review of local regulations and liaising with regulatory authorities to guarantee a continuous command of local conditions
- Review of the regulatory process with your project manager
- Collection, drafting and assembling of required filing documents
- Liaising with regulatory authorities and local operators to ensure timely prosecution of the regulatory or commercial goal
- Addressing issues with local authorities as they occur during the licensing process
- Drafting and negotiation of commercial agreements required for the authorization
- Addressing type approval and import authorization issues
- Settling of all licensing fees
- Review and delivery of the license
Licensing Management Service
Managing your network so you know exactly where you stand at all times.
As part of our network compliance work, we also provide a full licensing management service that ensures license maintenance from year to year, freeing you to focus on your core capabilities.
"Done properly, compliance saves time and money."
"Knowing the rules put you in control."
Providing specific information on feasibility, costs and time frames so you can plan easily. We provide plain-language, accurate and verifiable information on licensing and other regulatory costs.
If you are interested in our Regulatory Assessment Service, please fill our RAS form and we will call you back shortly:
This rapid-turnaround service is based on continuously updated information and daily field work. As a result, regardless of which country you are in, we are able to provide you with:
- All cost information in straightforward categories—one-time fees and annual fees—to prevent you from being hit with surprises or hidden charges
- Reliable timelines for securing authorization, based on actual experience
- An assessment of the likelihood of securing a license, given your project details
- Advice on planning your network to reduce regulatory risks and costs
- 48-hour response time
Assessing your network’s regulatory status so you can manage your risk and plan ahead more powerfully.
Large organizations typically find it difficult to determine their precise regulatory situation. Even knowing reliably whether they have all the proper authorizations in their countries of operation can be challenging. Lack of precise, reliable regulatory information almost always results in unnecessary exposure to penalties or confiscation of equipment for noncompliance—and missed opportunities to save on regulatory, logistical and commercial costs.
Hyde & Associates can audit your network to determine whether any compliance action is required, ensuring that you are compliant and helping you target savings.
Helping clients succeed across borders in different markets requires a number of distinct assets: legal training, command of the local language and familiarity with the cultural environment, precise thinking and a keen analytical ability, procedural know-how, field experience, determination and diplomatic skills.
Hyde & Associates concentrates these assets in our highly specialized and committed international team.
If you have talent, enthusiasm, and a dedication to winning, you will find Hyde & Associates a welcoming and inspiring firm to join.